Graduate Talent Attraction Specialist to Clerk.io Recruitment · Copenhagen - #3174473
The People & Culture department is currently looking to welcome another ?? to the team. We are looking for a people oriented Talent Attraction Specialist in order to take our department to the next level ??
We are the world’s #1 rated e-commerce personalisation platform. Clerk.io is one of Copenhagen’s fastest-growing tech companies alongside 120+ passionate employees. Clerk.io is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform for e-commerce stores to personalise the customer experience across site search, product recommendations, emails, social media & ads.
We are looking for someone with a winning personality who is confident enough to take on this new role. You have interview technique skills and love to identify, attract and hire talent. You work smart on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You are extrovert and passionated about the whole recruitment process. This position is a graduate position with minimum 20 hours a week and when you are finished with your studies this summer (2022) you will move directly in to a full-time role - 37 hours a week. To help you succeed you will get all the support needed from our lovely Recruiter and Talent Researchers. They are excited about meeting you ??
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs and execute them
- Identify, attract and hire talents that are aligned with hiring plans for multiple roles, including but not limited to: Sales & Growth, Customer Success, Product and Finance
- Running the recruitment processes from A - Z, and ensuring an amazing candidate experience to continuously deliver candidates and meet hiring goals
- Follow the recruitment funnel: search and screening of candidates, executing interviews, reference check and contract signing
We are we looking for a talent with the following skills:
- You are known as a people-person who is in looooove with the recruitment process - and want to learn more ??
- You have minimum 1 year of full-cycle recruitment (full-time or part-time) - but we are most of all looking for someone with X-factor ??
- You have experience within search and selection from LinkedIn
- You have experience with conducting job interviews
- You are self-organised and focused
- You love driving processes, and take ownership of the candidate journey start-to-end
- You are a relationship builder and will proactively engage with candidates
- You thrive in a scale-up, fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great written and oral skills in English
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Experience from a Recruitment agency or another Scale-up is an advantage
What we offer
- Salary? ?
- An amazing team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented colleagues? ?
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips? ?
- All the soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful)? ?
- Do you have a 5-star lunch buffet? ?
- Apply for the position with your CV and a brief "Why Me" text
- Preliminary phone interview with the one from the People & Culture Department
- Interview with the Recruiter and Head of P&C including a short case
- Meet'n'greet with your team ??
- Successful? A warm welcome aboard Clerk.io
When can you start? The ideal candidate can start 1st of March ??
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk
Indrykket: 14 jan 2022 Indrykket: 14 jan 2022 ID: 330983489 Adresse