Aftermarket Proposal Engineer - #4831538
SPX FLOW, Inc.
Aftermarket Proposal Engineer
Location: Copenhagen (Søborg)
Hours: Full time
SPX FLOW Introduction
As a world leader in sustainable solutions, our processing products and technologies help give our customers a wide range of capabilities across the food, beverage, and industrial markets. Our 5,000 employees worldwide innovate to design, deliver and service high-value solutions for our customers. We’re an organization that is growing quickly globally through recent acquisitions such as UTG Mixing Group and Philadelphia Mixing Solutions.
See some more About Us in a short clip.
We’re currently looking for an Aftermarket Proposal Engineer to join our team in Søborg, Denmark .
As Aftermarket Proposal Engineer, you’ll work closely with the Service Execution team to facilitate our Service Portfolio development and respond to global inquiries regarding spares selection, RSQs, placement of orders, quotations, returns or complaints for the Anhydro SPX FLOW’s brand. In this role, you will be a key actor in the profitable growth plan for the drying business of spare parts and you will need to understand our internal and external customers’ needs and create the necessary intimacy with them to generate additional volume.
What will I be doing?
- Provide quotations with price, lead time, and payment terms, for spare parts in an efficient and responsive manner
- Prepare spare parts lists for new capital equipment (RSQs), pursuing and tracking the capture of this aftermarket business
- Proactively follow up quotations, focusing on (internal/external) customer satisfaction
- Liaise with other internal departments such as supply chain, engineering, project management and finance
- Utilize technical/product knowledge to sell and promote parts and/or services
- Update and maintain quality data on Quotations and Orders in ERP system
- Support engineering, operations and/or sales for specific projects
- Proactively engage with customers when earlier deliveries are possible
- Proactively engage with inactive customers and design, develop and execute recovery plans
What do I need?
- Technical background and experience in spare parts sales function or process industry – ideally in the drying business
- Good knowledge of computer systems (Microsoft office, SAP, data entry skills)
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a strong member of a team
- Ability to build relations with customers
- Proactive and results driven
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in drying business/technologies - milk powders, evaporators
- Another language is an advantage (French, Spanish, German)
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees including:
- Feel valued at work thanks to our performance & recognition programs
- Excellent onboarding and training process
- Annual bonus (depending on company and personal performance)
- Become part of our family through our local staff club events
- Genuine progression and development opportunities with a global organization
- Attractive benefits such as well-being programs, company pension and health insurance
Interested? Be our solution in the making and apply now!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk
Indrykket: 13 maj 2022 Indrykket: 13 maj 2022 ID: 331158649 Adresse
SPX FLOW, Inc.