Senior Scrum Master/People Lead - #6513971
About the job
You will join Global IT, Business Technology Solutions and will be working within the area of Digital Customer Engagement.
We have high ambitions within the area, which is still forming, and you will have a big impact on shaping it.
The teams are performing and in a very good shape.
What we need you to do
- Support the teams in delivering world-class web solutions that supports intuitive customer journeys
- Be the change agent that has a continuous improvement mindset
- Build strong feedback loops to strengthen our teams as part of everything we do
- Assist in identifying and removing impediments
- Keep the teams and stakeholders on track within the Agile framework in alignment with other teams
- Ensure goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone on the teams
- Provide transparency for all stakeholders inside and outside of the value stream
- Have the HR responsibility for the people on your team as a Servant leader ensuring a Great Place to work
You will join our team of Scrum Masters and refer to the Head of Process & People.
You will join an organization that is on the move, and you will have great opportunities to influence Ways of Working.
Your daily work will be in our office in Copenhagen close to Sydhavn Station.
You get a kick out of seeing your empowered team members succeed while driving continuous improvements around the team.
- You have +3 years of experience as a people leader within and IT organization
- You have an IT technical background
- You are familiar with DevOps and CI/CD
- You know the value of automation
- A background as a developer is an advantage
- Experience with CMS systems, Optimizely/EpiServer development or operations is a big advantage
- You know how to help a team remove impediments and improve their process on an iterative basis
- You have experience with identifying Agile anti-patterns and how to help the teams/organization resolve them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (Danish, English)
Falck Global IT supports the business entities with all aspects of IT, spanning from feature development, architecture, governance, project management, application management and IT infrastructure such as servers, network and PCs. We run the IT infrastructure and IT Service Desk in close collaboration with our IT operations delivery partner. Global IT has employees in Scandinavia, UK, Germany, Poland, Spain, the Netherlands, USA and Latin America. We have a strong presence in Warsaw where we have consolidated many of our service and solution delivery capabilities.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk
Indrykket: 6 aug 2022 Indrykket: 6 aug 2022 ID: 331255140 Adresse